12.2.11

artplay

as an educator and mother i'm always looking out for places, organizations and schools that inspire me.

ArtPlay speaks about citizenship, culture, creativity and community. issues close to my heart.

Artplay seems to have close connections to the Reggio-Inspired principles I teach by... 







































found via http://miekewillems.blogspot.com/
 
  

ArtPlay was established with the goals of the City of Melbourne in mind:
  • to support increased and higher quality cultural citizenship
  • to create a child friendly city with enhanced opportunities for people of all backgrounds
  • to support children in becoming creative cultural citizens of the world
  • to document and research our projects
  • to asses the value of the centre’s creative endeavours 
 

1 comment:

  1. Shelley, your blog is beautiful. I am in love with everything you post. We are seriously lacking thrift stores out here so I'm living vicariously through you. I also have to say that Clover is such a little beauty. Just look at that face in the first post – where she's in the snow and her mouth is open in shock and wonder — priceless.

    ReplyDelete